Website Design by Small Business Websites Limited
- We have over 30 years in-depth experience of General Aviation aircraft ownership and operation - at personal, Group and Company levels
- We have personnel trained by the CAA and JAA as UK AOC post-holders
- We have experience of writing the AOC Operations Manual and Continuing Airworthiness Maintenance Exposition in accordance with EU-OPS,
and also in creating Safety Management Systems
We specialise in:
- Advice and assistance on ownership, restoration and operation of aircraft to Private Individuals and Flying Groups
- Advice and assistance to small/medium AOC holders on operations, regulation and safety management
Advice and assistance on ownership, restoration and operation of aircraft to Private Individuals
- With over 30 years personal experience of owning, restoring and operating several aeroplanes at a Private Level we are ideally placed to help you in your
search for the right aeroplane, the right maintenance organisation or the right base.
- We have experience of operating aeroplanes on LAA Permit and full Certificate of Airworthiness, including transferring from C of A to Permit.
- Our current project is the major refurbishment of a 1941 Tiger Moth and its transfer to a LAA Permit.
Advice and assistance on ownership and operation of aircraft to Private Flying Groups
- With over 30 years personal experience of owning and operating aeroplanes within Private Flying Groups we are ideally placed to help
you establish a Group, review its operations, search for the right aeroplane, the right maintenance organisation or the right base.
- We have experience of operating Groups ranging from 2 to 20 people.
- We have experience of aeroplanes on LAA Permit and full Certificate of Airworthiness, including transferring from C of A to Permit.
Advice and Assistance to AOC holders on operations and regulation
- We have experience at Operations Director level of establishing the processes, procedures and systems necessary for UK AOC approval. We have
in-depth experience of writing the Operations Manual and Continuing Airworthiness Maintenance Exposition.
- We have experience in establishing and working to maintenance contracts.
- We are experienced in recruitment from Operations Assistants through to Chief Pilot, Training Manager and Continuing Airworthiness Manager.
- Through our partner companies we can also offer pre-sale or pre-buy aeroplane audits, flight training and conversions and preparation of
Development of Safety Management Systems
- All AOC holders, Part M subpart G organisations and Maintenance Organisations are required to be developing an ICAO-compliant Safety Management
System. This has the potential to be an extensive burden for the smaller companies.
- We have personnel trained in Safety Management System Development by the UK Civil Aviation Authority.
- We have experience in developing SMS action plans based on ICAO Document 9859 to meet the CAA's requirements and in the subsequent production
of the systems.
- We can assist you to develop your SMS at a price you can afford and, if required, to implement your system and to conduct Risk Assessments on